|14 input preamp with loops
||Original List Price: 4000.00 EA|
||B4: 499.00 EA|
Physical: Some light scratches - Excellent Condition
Electrical: Does not meet spec, all functions operate AS IS
|Call to order|
File Photo for Representation of item. May not be the actual item offered for sale.
- Six Audio and Six Audio/Video Inputs
- Audio Only: MM Phono/Aux, CD1, CD2, Tuner, Tape 1, Tape 2
- Audio/Video: Satellite, TV, LV and/or DVD, VCR1, VCR2, Video/Aux, including S-video ins and outs.
- The capability to control two separate areas for multi-room applications.
- Balanced Stereo Outputs for lower noise (-105db).
- Separate Listen and Record Selectors allow you to listen and/or view one source while listening and/or viewing another source.
- Bass and Treble controls 12db boost and cut to match the program material to your taste.
- Variable Loudness Control matches the sound levels to the sensitivity of your ears.
- Low Distortion (under .002%) for clean sound.
- The Classic McIntosh Glass Front Panel will look new for years to come.
- Front panel audio/video input and headphone output for your convenience.
- Size: 17.5" Wide X 7.125" High X 17.25" Deep
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Retail: $4000
Surround Sound Audio/Video Preamp. THX board $500|
Stereophile Recommended Component Oct.95 Class B
Shipping weight: 45 lbs.|
Related Categories: Interconnects
Convenient payment plans: Audio Classics, Ltd. accepts Mastercard, VISA, Discover and
American Express. For Your protection, we thoroughly investigate the validity of all credit
card charges. To avoid delays, we prefer to send credit card orders to Your billing address only.
You can pay by personal check, postal money order, certified check or bank cashier's check.
Personal checks are subject to credit verification and can delay orders up to two weeks. COD
orders must be paid by cash, bank check or money order and require a 10% deposit. The deposit
can be paid by check or credit card.|
Expert Packing: Your purchase is packed in the original shipping container whenever
possible. Double boxing is used for extra protection on most items and Your shipment is insured.
Large or heavy items can be crated at an additional charge. Audio Classics, Ltd. ships by your
choice of UPS, FEDEX, US Mail, BAX, Roadway or Consolidated and you pay the shipping and handling