Legacy Concert Master
The symmetric driver complement allows the Concert Master to provide a smooth radiation pattern without unnecessary phase shift of steep crossovers. The gradual transitions between drivers produce a smoother response with greater speed and lower distortion.
Just as the wavelengths of sound grow as the frequency falls, the Concert Master likewise provides increasing driver radiating surface to keep up with the demand for displacement.
- Symmetrical vertical dispersion allows sounds from all drivers to converge at ear level.
- Minimum group delay crossover network provides superior transients.
- Progressively increasing radiating area enables exceptional dynamics full bandwidth.
- Exceedingly low distortion is present, even at low frequencies due to optimally sized enclosure.
- Well braced cabinetry employs 1-1/8" MFD wall thickness, 50% greater than competitors.
4" air motion folded ribbon with neodymium magnetic poles.
Dual 8" wide band midranges with cast baskets from Valencia, Spain with a proprietary composite cone.
Dual 10" midwoofers with cast baskets and curvilinear aluminum cone.
Dual 12" subwoofers with cast baskets, aluminum cone and patented magnetic structure.
SPL vs Frequency with Crossover Points